Denver Day-to-Night Timelapse Workshop
Saturday July 22nd 2023 – Downtown Denver (6:30-9:30PM)
Join Brian and Emeric, two professional timelapse photographers, to learn and master Holy Grail Day-to-Night timelapses shooting the iconic Downtown Denver skyline.
You will learn how to shoot a Holy Grail timelapse in full manual to have 100% control of your camera settings. We will discuss the camera settings during the Holy Grail, interval, and how to create a smooth exposure ramping during the transition.
We will reveal all of our secrets to create high quality, flawless, and flicker-free day to night timelapses.
ONLY A FEW SPOTS AVAILABLE
Students will learn:
• How to create cinematic 4K+ holy grail timelapses
• How to properly select a composition, camera settings and interval for a day-to-night timelapse
• How to do an exposure ramping manually
• Students will be given access to Emeric’s Master LRTimelapse online course as part of this class for editing. (emerictimelapse.com)
What you need:
• A DSLR or mirrorless camera with a built-in or an external intervalometer
• A sturdy tripod
• Ideally a wide or medium lens (16-35mm or 24-70mm for example)
• Memory cards and batteries to shoot ~2000 photos
Saturday July 22nd 2023
• 6:30pm Meet up at Downtown Denver Lookout
• 7pm – 9:30pm: Day-to-Night Timelapse Workshop
Parking on site or street parking available nearby.
Location is subject to change if needed.
Brian Youchak is a timelapse photographer based out of New Jersey. He has been shooting timelapses since 2015 when he found his passion living abroad in Ireland. He currently shoots with a Nikon D850, teaches workshops around the NJ/NYC area and has worked with brands such as Best Western and the Empire State Building. Brian loves to travel around the world shooting timelapses.
Emeric Le Bars is a French timelapse photographer and Video Editor living in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, CA. He has been in the timelapse industry for the past 10 years and now has a portfolio of over 1200 timelapse videos from all around the world.
He has sold his work to Adobe, Facebook, OPPO, Google, Netflix, LG, STARZ, Microsoft, Mastercard, Red Bull, Nike with Converse, NBC Universal, and Time Warner Cabler to name a few. Today he teaches timelapse photography through online classes in both English and French, as well as live workshops all over the country.